Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day! Back to the Craziness for the Rest of Us!

Christmas is over, we have put away the gifts, and are getting ready for the real madness to begin. Today we are signing the contract to list our house for sale and then start the final touches to make it showcase-ready.

Also this week, we will be heading to Nashville to look at for a new home.

I need to remember to take time to do some knitting over the next few months. It is relaxing for me, and a wonderful creative outlet. I am working on an alpaca-blend scarf that is a gorgeous light mauve.

Looking at this shirt also reminds me that renewing my yoga practice probably wouldn't be such a bad thing, either.

I think I will add that to my 2009 Goals list.

5 comments:

A Blond And A Torch said...

Good luck with everything!

Wii Fit has great Yoga ;)

Anonymous said...

I love my yoga classes! I start again on Jan 5... Don't think I'll be bending in the middle too well to start off with tho, lol :)

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

Nice job on the blog, Funky!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you, Dangerous. Miss Maisy at Etsy set it up for me!

Horse Creek Jewelry said...

Wow ..you sound really busy. Good luck with moving and all that.