Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Passementerie Jewelry - Awesome Artist of the Week

Courtney Laine - Jeweler and Artisan


It is rare that I meet a 24 year old who impresses me as much as Courtney Laine, the creative force behind Passementerie (r). That was the case two years ago, when Courtney and I met in the forums of a sales web site, though. Her stunning jewelry collection, clear vision, marketing savvy and determination made me think I was speaking with someone much more mature.

Courtney's beautiful eye for design and color, combined with her skill with precious metals and an encyclopedic knowledge of gemstones, have created one of the freshest jewelry collections on the market today.

One of my prized possessions is a lovely gemstone bracelet from Passementerie, with soothing sea-blue tones. I wear it on days where I need to feel a bit special.

You can view her entire collection at http://passementeriejewelry.com. You can also visit her year-end sale at http://www.1000markets.com/users/passementerie through 10 January 2009. And remember, my birthday is Thursday, but it's OK to be a little late with such a special gift. She'll let me know there's a little box from you on it's way.

3 comments:

A Blond And A Torch said...

I love her work!

Passementerie said...

Oh, thank you so much for the feature Elizabeth, I am honored to be your Awesome Artist of the Week!!

...and I am so glad you love your bracelet :)

Anonymous said...

Of course Courtney is an Awesome artist - just ask all the designers who are "inspired" by her.